21. Mahakud AK, Jafarulla S, Rifa IVV, Abhinav G, Tiwari A, Saleem A*. Amyloids on Membrane Interfaces: Implications for Neurodegeneration.
J Membrane Biol, 2022 (accepted)
20. Tiwari A, Pradhan S, Sannigrahi A, Jha S, Chattopadhyay K, Biswas M, Saleem M*. In vitro reconstitution demonstrates the
19. Sannigrahi A, Chowdhury S, Das B, Banerjee A, Halder A, Kumar A, Saleem M, Naganathan AN, Karmakar S, Chattopadhyay K*.
18. Prince A, Tiwari A, Mandal T, Sharma K, Kanik N, Sinha DK, Saleem M*. Modulation of host lipid membrane elasticity and dipole
potential induced by bacterial membrane vesicles. (under review, preprint on bioRxiv)
17. Asthana S, Bhattacharyya D, Kumari S, Nayak PS, Saleem M, Bhunia A, Jha S. Interaction with zinc oxide nanoparticle kinetically traps
16. Bhattacharyya D, Kim M, Mroue KH, MinSeok Park, Tiwari A, Saleem M, DongKuk Lee*, Bhunia A*. Role of non-electrostatic forces in
antimicrobial potency of a dengue-virus derived fusion peptide VG16KRKP: Mechanistic insight into the interfacial peptide-lipid
interactions. BBA Biomembranes, 2019; 1861, 4, 798-809.
15. Prince A, Tiwari A, Ror P, Padmani S, Roy J, Jha S, Mallick B, Akhtar Y, Saleem M*. Attenuation of neuroblastoma cell growth
by nisin is mediated by modulation of phase behavior and enhanced cell membrane fluidity.
14. Roy SK, Tiwari A, Saleem M, Jana CK*. Metal Free Direct C(sp2)-H Arylaminations Using Nitrosoarenes to 2-hydroxy-di(het)aryl Amines
as Multifunctional Aß-aggregation Modulators. RSC ChemComm, 2018; 54, 14081-14084. doi: 10.1039/C8CC08470J.
13. Deepanjali G#, Yamini Y#, Senthilguru K, Tarun A, Devdeep M, Prince A, Tiwari A, Tapas KM, Kunal P, Supratim G, Saleem M*, Indranil B*. Osteoblast-derived giant plasma membrane vesicles induce osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells.
12. Tiwari A, Prince A, Manoranjan A, Jha S, Saleem M*. Passive membrane penetration by ZnO nanoparticles is driven by the interplay of
electrostatic and phase boundary conditions. RSC Nanoscale, 2018;10, 3369-3384. doi: 10.1039/C7NR08351C.
11. Prince A, Sandhu P, Kumar P, Dash E, Sharma S, Arakha M, Jha S, Akhter Y, Saleem M*. Lipid-II independent antimicrobial mechanism of nisin
depends on its crowding and degree of oligomerization. Scientific Reports, 2016; 6:37908. doi: 10.1038/srep37908.
(Highlighted by Indiabioscience)
10. Arakha M, Borah SM, Saleem M, Jha AN, Jha S. Interfacial assembly at silver nanoparticle enhances the antibacterial efficacy of nisin.
09. Arish M, Husein A, Kashif M, Husain M, Saleem M, Akhter Y, Rub A. Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Signaling: Focusing its role as a biomarker of
choice for drug discovery. Drug Discovery Today, 2016 Jan;21(1):133-42. doi: 10.1016/j.drudis.2015.09.013.
08. Manoranjan A, Saleem M, Bairagi C, Jha S. The effects of interfacial potential on antimicrobial propensity of ZnO nanoparticle.
07. Saleem M, Morlot S, Hohendahl A, Manzi J, Lenz M, Roux A. A balance between membrane elasticity and polymerization energy sets the
spherical shape of clathrin coats. Nature Communications, 2015; 6: 6249 DOI: 10.1038/ncomms7249.
06. Saleem M, Galla HJ. Surface view of the lateral organization of the lipids and proteins in lung surfactant model systems - A ToF-SIMS.
05. Rakesh HK, Saleem M, Galla HJ. Nanoparticle interaction with model lung surfactant monolayers.
04. Saleem M, Meyer MC, Breitenstein D, Galla HJ. Calcium ions as “miscibility switch”: Colocalization of Surfactant protein B with negatively
charged DPPG under calcium free conditions. Biophysical Journal, 2009 Jul 22;97(2):500-8.
03. Klenz U, Saleem M, Meyer MC, Galla HJ. Influence of lipid saturation grade and head group charge: A refined lung surfactant adsorption
02. Saleem M, Meyer MC, Breitenstein D, Galla HJ. The surfactant peptide KL4 in lipid monolayers: phase behavior, topography, and
chemical distribution. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2008 Feb 22; 283(8):5195-207.
01. M. Seifert*, Saleem M*, Breitenstein D, Galla HJ, Meyer MC. TOF-SIMS imaging of lipid/protein model systems - Structure and Dynamics
of Membranous Interfaces. 2008. 19-44. John Wiley & Sons (*equal contribution).